.:DRN:. Role Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:DRN:. Role Playing Forum

This webpage is designed for all Drimorian members in Drimorian Royal Nation on City of Heros. Please use this forum for all of your questions about the supergroup and to catch up on all events going on!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to All Users!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:DRN:. King Solomen
Admin
Admin
.:DRN:. King Solomen

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Welcome to All Users! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to All Users!   Welcome to All Users! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello everyone!

May I, King Solomen, be the first one to welcome you to our forums! I am soo glad that you decided to take part in our Super Group in City of Heros and I hope that you find these forums useful for whatever you're looking for! However, please be sure to respect all members, moderators, and admins here. Do that, and you'll be just fine! Very Happy

Here on this forum, you'll be able to post stuff you want my Super Group to know, have fun, and hear the 411 on what's going on.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either me or an admin and we'll get back to you asap.

Once again, thanks for joining our forums, and we can't wait for imput for the clan! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://drnforums.board-directory.net

Welcome to All Users!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:DRN:. Role Playing Forum :: Drimorian News :: Important Information-
Jump to: